Saint Patrick School Merit Partnership
Fredericksburg Academy is pleased to partner with Saint Patrick School to extend exclusive scholarship opportunities to Saint Patrick students eligible to enter ninth grade in the 2017-18 school year, who demonstrate a record of academic excellence and well-roundedness.
Required Criteria for Consideration
- Grades in core academic subjects are to be A- average or better for the entirety of seventh grade and through the current grading period of eighth grade.
- The student must receive two outstanding recommendations from seventh grade teachers of core academic subjects (i.e. English, mathematics, science, or social studies).
Submission Guidelines and Required Documents
- A copy of the most recent report card should accompany this application and essay. These items must be submitted to the Office of Admission at Fredericksburg Academy for priority consideration by January 10. Merit scholarship application and supporting documents may be submitted by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via fax to (540) 898-8951
- mailed or hand-delivered to: Fredericksburg Academy Office of Admission, 10800 Academy Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
- Teacher recommendations must be submitted directly from the student’s teachers to Fredericksburg Academy by one of the above methods and can be downloaded here, or completed online here.
- Candidates must also apply for admission to Fredericksburg Academy. The online application for admission can be found here.
- Student should plan to attend a Merit Scholars Testing and Shadow Day before January 30. *On this day, student will experience a typical day at Fredericksburg Academy and complete final application testing.
2017-18 Merit Scholarship Student Application
Student Application can be submitted online here or a printable version can be found here. *Please note that if student completes online application, essay must be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please contact the Admission Office at 540-898-0020 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.