2017-18 Tuition and Fees
Lower, Middle, and Upper School
|Kindergarten:||$8,700 - $16,400|
|Grades 1-5:||$10,000 - $20,685|
|Grades 6-12:||$10,000 - $23,350|
- Tuition covers most field trips, with the exception of overnight trips, and participation on athletic teams including use of uniforms (swim team members purchase a swimsuit).
- Students in grades 6 through 12 purchase their textbooks via our online bookstore. School supply lists are posted in late June.
- Students in grades 6 through 12 are required to have a laptop.
Tuition Payment Plans
A $1,000 deposit is due upon enrollment and applied to tuition and fees. There are three payment options available for families:
- Annual: The balance is due before June 30.
- Semiannual: Payments are divided, with 60% due before June 30 and 40% before December 1. Families choosing this option are required to enroll in the FACTS tuition management system. There is a $150 administration fee for this plan.
- Monthly: Monthly payments begin in June (or upon enrollment if later than June) and continue through May. Families choosing this option are required to enroll in the FACTS tuition management system. There is a $275 administrative fee for this plan.
Tuition Refund InsuranceTuition Refund Insurance protects a family's investment in tuition in the event of withdrawal, separation, or dismissal from the Academy. Tuition Refund Insurance is required for all accounts except families that choose option one and do not receive Indexed Tuition. A brochure about this program is available in the admission or business office.
- A required $500 Buildings and Facilities Fee is due from each family enrolling their first child at the Academy in kindergarten through grade 12. This is a one-time payment.
- A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration for all enrolling students in grades JK-12 and is applied to the student's account for 2016-17. The fee for PK is $500. If enrollment is cancelled in writing before May 1, the $1,000 deposit is forfeited. If not cancelled in writing, parents are responsible for the full year’s tuition.
Students in Grades 6-12 pay a $250 annual technology fee. This fee covers access to the school’s wireless Internet and shared printers; access to subscription services, databases, and electronic resources through the library; access to a loaner laptop if service is required on a personal laptop (up to two weeks only); and on-site Internet filtering.
Student Accident Insurance
This optional fee covers your student in the event of an accident. A brochure about this program is available in the business or admission office.