Falcon Club gives students a place to study, play, learn, and bond. It gives parents peace of mind and support.
Falcon Club, Fredericksburg Academy’s before- and after-care program, provides a warm and welcoming environment for prekindergarten through eighth-grade students. Falcon Club attendees spend time with our dedicated staff while participating in activities that offer space for play, imagination, and growth. Our small student-to-staff ratio allows for a great transition from school to home each day.
Before-school Care (6:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.)
- Quiet morning activities such as games with classmates, playing with cars or in the toy kitchen, or sharing stories
- Students are dismissed to their classrooms by a Falcon Club team member at 7:45 a.m.
After-school Care (3:10 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Afternoon snack
- Homework time led by a faculty member
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Story time and quiet activities guided by Falcon Club leaders
- Optional enrichment classes, such as LEGO Mindstorm, robotics, mindfulness, or pottery class
- Dismissal by 6 p.m.