Holy Cross Academy Merit Partnership
Fredericksburg Academy is pleased to partner with Holy Cross Academy to extend exclusive scholarship opportunities to HCA students eligible to enter ninth grade in the upcoming school year, who demonstrate a record of academic excellence and well-roundedness.
Required Criteria for Consideration
- Grades in core academic subjects are to be A- average or better for the entirety of previous grade and through the current grading period of current grade.
- The student must receive two outstanding recommendations from current grade teachers of core academic subjects (i.e. English, mathematics, science, or social studies). Recommendation forms can be found here.
Submission Guidelines and Required Documents
- A copy of the most recent report card should accompany this application. Items must be submitted to the Office of Admission at Fredericksburg Academy. Merit scholarship application and supporting documents may be submitted by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via fax to (540) 898-6631
- mailed or hand-delivered to: Fredericksburg Academy Office of Admission, 10800 Academy Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
- Teacher recommendations must be submitted directly from the student’s teachers to Fredericksburg Academy by one of the above methods. A printable form can be downloaded here.
- Candidates must also apply for admission to Fredericksburg Academy. The online application for admission can be found here.
- Student should plan to attend a Merit Scholars Testing and Shadow Day. *On this day, student will experience a typical day at Fredericksburg Academy and complete final application testing.
Please contact the Admission Office at 540-898-0020 or email@example.com with any questions you have.