Camp FA Forms & Policies
- Medical Forms (as necessary)
- Camp Transfer Request Form
- Policies & Procedures
- Camper Code of Conduct
- Camp FA registration fees are non-transferable to another camper.
- If a camp is cancelled by Camp FA, campers have the option to transfer enrollment into another camp and the difference in fees will be refunded or owed.
- Unless a camp is cancelled by Camp FA, there will be a $10 Transfer fee for a camper to switch from one camp to another.
- In order to transfer a camper from their current camp into a new camp, please fill out the below Transfer Request Form before 11 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the start of the new camp
- If space is not available in the new camp, the $10 Transfer fee will be refunded
Camp FA is committed to providing campers with opportunities to learn, to promote self-confidence, to develop decision-making and social skills, to learn new or improve current skills, and to be environmentally aware. Our philosophy focuses on the need and growth of both the individual camper and the overall group. In order to maintain a positive and safe environment, our campers are expected to follow Camp FA's Camper Code of Conduct (PDF).
Be RESPECTFUL by...
- treating others with respect and courtesy.
- openly listening to others' thoughts and opinions.
- not taking part of leading any bullying, harassment, name calling, unwanted teasing, or exclusion of others.
- respecting other campers' belongings and camp equipment/supplies.
- telling the truth.
Be RESPONSIBLE by...
- wearing appropriate clothing/shoes to camp each day.
- informing camp staff of challenges you have with another camper, activity, or situations. If staff is not informed, they may not be able to stop the problem or provide assistance.
- accepting personal responsibility for my actions.
Be POSITIVE by...
- communicating appropriately, which excludes the use of foul language, gestures, harsh words, or slurs.
- actively showing support to the activities, campers, and staff.
Be COMMITTED by...
- having fun, learning, making new friends, and having new positive experiences.
- challenging myself to actively participate in all of the scheduled activities.
- staying with my group.
Be SAFE by...
- following (and encouraging others to follow) all rules and regulations provided by counselors and/or the facilities that are being utilized.
- refraining from deliberately causing bodily harm. I understand that pushing, hitting, kicking, and fighting are not acceptable behaviors and will not be tolerated.
- Verbal counseling from camp staff
- A break from scheduled activities
- Camp Report (documentation and Parent(s)/Guardian(s) notification)
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) conference
- Suspension or dismissal from camp
*It is the expectation that the parent/guardian will review with their child and each camper will understand/follow the guidelines of Camp FA's Camper Code of Conduct.