Preparing for Camp FA
Welcome to Camp FA
We are looking forward to having campers on campus starting on June 15 assuming Virginia is in Phase II of Governor Northam's Virginia Forward Guidelines. Even though this summer will look a little different as we put new procedures in place, we’re excited to offer a range of camp opportunities with just a little bit of fun and learning!
Camp FA will do our best to minimize the risks associated with the transmission of COVID-19, but there is no way to completely eliminate these risks.
This document/webpage contains the changes to Camp FA’s Policies and Procedures that address instructions from the Governor, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the American Camp Association pertaining to physical distancing and enhanced health screening. Please take a few minutes and discuss these changes with your camper prior to their first day at camp.
You can download the entire document (PDF) or search by section below.
If you have any additional questions, please email: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you this summer!
The Camp FA Staff
- Morning Drop Off Procedures for All Camps
- Sports Academy: Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, & Cross Country Camps
- Sports Academy: Basketball Camp
- Performing Art Camps: FA to Broadway and Stage Combat
- All Other Camps: Extended Morning/Afternoon, STEAM Academy, Specialty Camps
- Pick Up Procedures for All Camps
- Carpool Map
- General Overview
- Extended Morning Camp, STEAM Academy, Afternoon Explorers, & Extended Afternoon Camp
- Academic Camps
- Cross Country
- Horseback Riding
- Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Soccer
- Online Camps
- Outdoor Adventures
- Performing Arts Camps: FA to Broadway and Stage Combat
- Specialty Camps: Makers in the Garden, Play Local, Goodies and Good Books, etc
- Young Chefs