Spring Break Camp
Go Green with us during Spring Break, April 13-17, 2020.
Full-day options starting at $65 per day ($250 per week)
- Half-day options starting at $45 per day ($100 per week)
*Pack a reusable water bottle, snack and lunch; wear good hiking or tennis shoes and comfortable clothing, and prepare for fun!
*More information will be available online in January.
During the week campers will explore:
- Environmental Science: Learn the importance of protecting our water supply from pollution and overuse
- Conservation: Conduct energy audits in our school to find ways to reduce energy usage and charge campers with responsibility
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Research Virginia's recycling rules through games and activities and hone composting skills through collaborative projects
- Garden and Earth Sciences: Get hands-on starting seedlings, tending to gardens, and learning about pollinators