Spring Break Camp
- April 5-9, 2021
Campers aged 4 - grade 8 will enjoy five days of nature discovery, and explore environmental science and conservation on- and off-campus. We will participate in imaginative outdoor play, create natural crafts, get our hands dirty with earth science in the garden, and search for flora and fauna while enjoying the warm temperatures!
- Registration will open March 5, 2021 at 8 a.m.
- Registration is limited to the first 20 campers.
- Environmental Science: Learn the importance of protecting our water supply from pollution and overuse
- Conservation: Conduct energy audits in our school to find ways to reduce energy usage and charge campers with responsibility
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Research Virginia's recycling rules through games and activities and hone composting skills through collaborative projects
- Garden and Earth Sciences: Get hands-on starting seedlings, tending to gardens, and learning about pollinators
- Before-camp Care: (7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) $18 / $75
- Half-day Camp: (9:00 a.m. - noon) $45 / $200
- Full-day Camp: (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) $75 / $300
- After-camp Care: (3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) $27 / $125
*prices are: $ per day / $ all 5 days