Spring Break Camp
Campers aged 4 - grade 8 will enjoy five days of nature discovery, and explore environmental science and conservation on- and off-campus. We will participate in imaginative outdoor play, create natural crafts, get our hands dirty with earth science in the garden, and search for flora and fauna while enjoying the warmer temperatures we have been waiting for all winter!
- Registration will open in March.
- Registration is limited to the first 20 campers.
- April 13-17, 2020
- Environmental Science: Learn the importance of protecting our water supply from pollution and overuse
- Conservation: Conduct energy audits in our school to find ways to reduce energy usage and charge campers with responsibility
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Research Virginia's recycling rules through games and activities and hone composting skills through collaborative projects
- Garden and Earth Sciences: Get hands-on starting seedlings, tending to gardens, and learning about pollinators
- Before-camp Care: (7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) $18 / $90
- Half-day Camp: (9:00 a.m. - noon) $45 / $225
- Full-day Camp: (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) $75 / $375
- After-camp Care: (3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) $27 / $135
*prices are: $ per day / $ all 5 days