Come adventure with us June 3-6 at our inaugural CAMP FA: Adventures! Campers aged 4-grade 8 will experience a new and exciting adventure each day!
Adventures will include- water: swimming and water games; nature: gardening, environmental science, flora and fauna discovery; hiking: visit and explore local parks and hiking trails; outdoor: imaginative outdoor play both on- and off-campus.
- Full-day options starting at $65 per day or $220 for 4 days
- Half-day options starting at $45 per day or $120 for 4 days
- Morning and afternoon care also available
*Pack a reusable water bottle, snack and lunch; bring your swimsuit; wear good hiking or tennis shoes and comfortable clothing, and prepare for fun!
Important Documents and Links Below:
- 2019 Policies and Procedures - Review before your campers first day of camp
- CAMP FA Campus Map - View our campus map for building locations and carpool procedures
- CAMP FA Camper Emergency Card - Required of every camper on or before their first day of camp
- Proof of Identity - Required of every new camper on or before their first day of camp
- School Health Entrance Form - Required for every camper on their first day of camp. Please bring a copy of your child's immunization records with physical, or a copy of the School Health Entrance Form on or before your their first day of camp. This form can be faxed from the child's physician to our number 540-898-8951 addressed to the Summer Camps Nurse.
- Asthma Action Plan - Required as needed
- Allergy Action Plan - Required as needed