Go Green with us during Spring Break at our inaugural CAMP FA: Spring! Campers aged 4-grade 8 will enjoy five days of nature discovery, April 22-26, and explore environmental science and conservation on- and off-campus. We will participate in imaginative outdoor play, create natural crafts, get our hands dirty with earth science in the garden, and search for flora and fauna while enjoying the warmer temperatures we have been waiting for all winter!
- Full-day options starting at $65 per day ($275 per week)
- Half-day options starting at $45 per day ($175 per week)
*Pack a reusable water bottle, snack and lunch; wear good hiking or tennis shoes and comfortable clothing, and prepare for fun!
During the week campers will explore:
- Environmental Science: Learn the importance of protecting our water supply from pollution and overuse
- Conservation: Conduct energy audits in our school to find ways to reduce energy usage and charge campers with responsibility
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Research Virginia's recycling rules through games and activities and hone composting skills through collaborative projects
- Garden and Earth Sciences: Get hands-on starting seedlings, tending to gardens, and learning about pollinators
Important Documents and Links Below:
- 2019 Policies and Procedures - Review before your campers first day of camp
- CAMP FA Campus Map - View our campus map for building locations and carpool procedures
- CAMP FA Camper Emergency Card - Required of every camper on or before their first day of camp
- Proof of Identity - Required of every new camper on or before their first day of camp
- School Health Entrance Form - Required for every camper on their first day of camp. Please bring a copy of your child's immunization records with physical, or a copy of the School Health Entrance Form on or before your their first day of camp. This form can be faxed from the child's physician to our number 540-898-8951 addressed to the Summer Camps Nurse.
- Asthma Action Plan - Required as needed
- Allergy Action Plan - Required as needed