Extend your day and enrich your experience through Falcon Club, CAMP FA's before- and after- camp childcare.
Important Documents and Links Below:
- CAMP FA Catalog - View our detailed descriptions of your camper's adventures for CAMP FA! download
- At-A-Glance Calendar - View or print the CAMP FA Summer weekly camp schedule
- 2019 Policies and Procedures - Review before your campers first day of camp UPDATED!
- CAMP FA Campus Map - View our campus map for building locations and carpool procedures UPDATED!
- CAMP FA Camper Emergency Card - Required of every camper on or before their first day of camp
- Proof of Identity - Required of every new camper on or before their first day of camp
- School Health Entrance Form - Required for every camper on their first day of camp. Please bring a copy of your child's immunization records with physical, or a copy of the School Health Entrance Form on or before their first day of camp. This form can be faxed from the child's physician to our number 540-898-8951 addressed to the Summer Camps Nurse.
- Asthma Action Plan - Required as needed
- Allergy Action Plan - Required as needed
- Authorization Form for Sunscreen/Insect Repellent - Required as needed NEW!
If you’re looking for a garden-variety summer day camp, this isn’t it. However, if you’re looking for a program that has been carefully constructed to ensure your child learns and grows in unimaginable ways, you’ve found it!
Fredericksburg Academy has nine action-packed weeks of exploration and discovery just waiting for you to experience. There are many new and exciting adventures to be had this summer!
Our Mission: We inspire and empower our students to discover, to engage, and to imagine the limitless nature of themselves and the world.
FA is recognized as an accredited school by the Virginia Board of Education and by the Virginia Association of Independent Schools.
There shall be no discrimination by the school in the selection of the Board of Trustees, in the employment of personnel, in the admission of students, or in the administration of the school programming because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or handicapped status in violation of existing state or federal law or regulations.
We’ll be closed on July 4-5 but have 3 HUGE days of fun July 1-3!