Extend your day and enrich your experience through Falcon Club, CAMP FA's before- and after- camp childcare.
May Promotion - $10 Off all Arts Specialty Camps for Grades K-12. When registering, enter code MAY10 when prompted. Cannot be used with sibling discount. Sports Camp* Promotion - Register for any Sports camp, receive a complimentary embroidered CAMP FA beach towel! *Not available for Born-to-Win Basketball Camps. When registering, select embroidered towel from "Add-ons" section. Enter code TOWEL25 when prompted. 10% off each additional sibling registration - Register by clicking '+' to add a camper for the appropriate rising grade. Additional siblings can be added for a reduced price by '+' adding them to the 'sibling' selection. You have the option to register multiple campers at once! Cannot be used with March promotion.
These codes must be used when registering to redeem, refunds will not be given.
If you’re looking for a garden-variety summer day camp, this isn’t it. However, if you’re looking for a program that has been carefully constructed to ensure your child learns and grows in unimaginable ways, you’ve found it!
Fredericksburg Academy has nine action-packed weeks of exploration and discovery just waiting for you to experience. There are many new and exciting adventures to be had this summer!
Our Mission: We inspire and empower our students to discover, to engage, and to imagine the limitless nature of themselves and the world.
FA is recognized as an accredited school by the Virginia Board of Education and by the Virginia Association of Independent Schools.
There shall be no discrimination by the school in the selection of the Board of Trustees, in the employment of personnel, in the admission of students, or in the administration of the school programming because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or handicapped status in violation of existing state or federal law or regulations.
We’ll be closed on July 4-5 but have 3 HUGE days of fun July 1-3!
Important Documents and Links Below:
- CAMP FA Catalog - View our detailed descriptions of your camper's adventures for CAMP FA! download
- At-A-Glance Calendar - View or print the CAMP FA Summer weekly camp schedule
- 2019 Policies and Procedures - Review before your campers first day of camp
- CAMP FA Campus Map - View our campus map for building locations and carpool procedures
- CAMP FA Camper Emergency Card - Required of every camper on or before their first day of camp
- Proof of Identity - Required of every new camper on or before their first day of camp
- School Health Entrance Form - Required for every camper on their first day of camp. Please bring a copy of your child's immunization records with physical, or a copy of the School Health Entrance Form on or before your their first day of camp. This form can be faxed from the child's physician to our number 540-898-8951 addressed to the Summer Camps Nurse.
- Asthma Action Plan - Required as needed
- Allergy Action Plan - Required as needed