Pack your bags, because you’re invited to become a world explorer at FA Winter Camps!
Holiday Break travels: (December 26-28, 2018, January 2-4, 2019)Canada, Russia, Kazakhstan, Finland, Sweden, Greenland
Winter Break travels: (February 25-March 1, 2019) Germany, Ireland, Greece, Italy, China
No passport required! Children will experience unique, STEAM-based activities, guided games, and time for their imaginations to soar with every full- or half-day registration.
Your child will create and take home crafts based on a different country explored each day. We will be preparing food for our lunches inspired by the countries.
If you’re looking for a garden-variety day camp, this isn’t it. However, if you’re looking for a program that has been carefully constructed to ensure your child learns and grows in unimaginable ways, you’ve found it!
Fredericksburg Academy has two action-packed breaks of exploration and discovery just waiting for you to experience. There are many new and exciting adventures to be had!
Our Mission: We inspire and empower our students to discover, to engage, and to imagine the limitless nature of themselves and the world.
FA is recognized as an accredited school by the Virginia Board of Education and by the Virginia Association of Independent Schools.
There shall be no discrimination by the school in the selection of the Board of Trustees, in the employment of personnel, in the admission of students, or in the administration of the school programming because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or handicapped status in violation of existing state or federal law or regulations.
We’ll be closed on December 24, 25, 31, 2018 and January 1 2019, but have 6 whole days of fun during Holiday Break!
Important Documents and Links Below:
- 2019 Policies and Procedures - Review before your campers first day of camp
- CAMP FA Campus Map - View our campus map for building locations and carpool procedures
- CAMP FA Camper Emergency Card - Required of every camper on or before their first day of camp
- Proof of Identity - Required of every new camper on or before their first day of camp
- School Health Entrance Form - Required for every camper on their first day of camp. Please bring a copy of your child's immunization records with physical, or a copy of the School Health Entrance Form on or before your their first day of camp. This form can be faxed from the child's physician to our number 540-898-8951 addressed to the Summer Camps Nurse.
- Asthma Action Plan - Required as needed
- Allergy Action Plan - Required as needed