Lunch Menu and Orders
May lunch orders are open now through Monday, April 15.
Place your order here.
March lunch menu for reference
Meals N' Minutes (founded by a Fredericksburg Academy family) delivers prepared meals directly to their customers' doorsteps, and they have created a menu and ordering program exclusively for FA families.
The website they've created for us can be found here. You can browse menu options and order directly from this page. Your order will then be delivered to your home, for you to then send in with your student on the respective day(s) the following week. There are options for Lower, Middle, and Upper School students, so every Falcon can have the benefit of a meal designed to power their bodies through a full day of learning! (They also can make and deliver your dinners; feel free to browse the full site.) *Menu options are refreshed often, so be sure to check back!
Lunch Program Details
Lower School and Middle School (PK-3 through Grade 8)
Pre-ordered Lunches and Milk:
- Pay online with credit card monthly
- Offered Mondays through Thursdays
- Parent-Faculty Association pizza lunch fundraiser on Fridays (order online monthly)
- Milk order is separate and is placed at the beginning of the school year (one carton of milk per day is $55 per student for the entire school year) To place your milk order, submit this order form by August 31.
Checks for lunch orders should be made payable to Fredericksburg Academy. Lunch orders and payments can be coordinated in the Falcon's Nest.
Upper School (Grades 9-12) and Faculty/Staff
- Operates out of the kitchen on the first floor of the Middle School building Mondays through Thursdays and out of the kitchen on the second floor of the Upper School building on Fridays
- Options include pizza, a salad bar, made-to-order sub sandwiches, drinks, and desserts (menus posted weekly)
- Purchases are a la carte with cash (no checks for a la carte lunch orders, please), or Upper School students may purchase a $30 FA Café punch card from the Falcon's Nest
Please direct any questions about the lunch program to Falcon's Nest Team at 898-0020, extension 215 or email@example.com