Our Mission and Beliefs
We inspire and empower our students to discover, to engage, and to imagine the limitless nature of themselves and the world.
- A safe and compassionate community is our foundation.
- Teaching must be thoughtful, persistent, respectful, and passionate.
- Diversity of thought and people inspires critical thinking and self-knowledge.
- Each student's intellectual, ethical, emotional, social, and physical development is essential.
- Strength and resilience are cultivated through achievement and mistakes, joy and disappointment.
- Mastery requires mentorship, application, and reflection.
- Through opportunities in academics, the arts, athletics, leadership, and citizenship, students define their paths.
The Board of Trustees adopted the mission and belief statements in June, 2016.