Continuous Enrollment is a system wherein current students are automatically re-enrolled for the upcoming school year.
- What is Continuous Enrollment?
- How do families financially commit to returning each year?
- I am enrolling a new sibling of a current student. What do I need to do?
- Does our family needs a FACTS account?
- How is the Continuous Enrollment non-refundable deposit collected?
- What if I am behind in my account?
- What will the tuition be next year?
- Is there a penalty if we opt-out and then decide to enroll later?
- I have a question which has not been answered. Whom do I contact?