Individualized to Meet Your Family's Needs
Fredericksburg Academy's diverse learning community consists of many different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds—and we wouldn't have it any other way. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to education at FA, and tuition is no different. We work with a highly-rated third-party to determine an affordable tuition rate for each family based on its unique financial circumstances.
What Indexed Tuition DOES:
- Supports families' investments in their children's education by finding an affordable rate of tuition;
- Considers a wide array of factors, including household income and car, mortgage, and credit card payments;
- Transparently determines a reasonable tuition level based on the information each family reports during the application process.
What Indexed Tuition DOES NOT DO:
- Need to be paid back (it's not a loan);
- Get disclosed or listed publicly (it's a highly confidential process);
- Renew automatically (families must apply each year).