Individualized to Meet Your Family's Needs
Fredericksburg Academy's diverse learning community is comprised of many different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds—and we wouldn't have it any other way. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to education at FA, and tuition is no different. We work with a highly-rated third-party to determine an affordable tuition rate for each family based on its unique financial circumstances.
What Indexed Tuition DOES:
- Supports families' investments in their children's education by finding an affordable rate of tuition;
- Considers a wide array of factors, including *household income and car, mortgage, and credit card payments;
- Transparently determines a reasonable tuition level based on the information each family reports during the application process.
What Indexed Tuition DOES NOT DO:
- Need to be paid back (it's not a loan);
- Get disclosed or listed publicly (it's a highly confidential process);
Renew automatically (families must apply each year).
Submit the Indexed Tuition inquiry form and download our free guide on affordability. We look forward to connecting with you about our programs and services!