February Promotion - $20 Off all Specialty Camps*. When registering, enter code FEB20 when prompted. *does not apply to Born-to-Win Basketball Camps. 5-week Promotion - Register for more than five weeks of camp, receive a complimentary embroidered CAMP FA beach towel! When registering, select embroidered towel from "Add-ons" section. Enter code TOWEL25 when prompted. 10% off each additional sibling registrtaion - Register by clicking '+' to add a camper for the appropriate rising grade. Additional siblings can be added for a reduced price by '+' adding them to the 'sibling' selection. You have the option to register multiple campers at once! These codes must be used when registering to redeem, refunds will not be given.
Click on the tabs below for information and links for your camper's experiences.
- 2019 CAMP FA Summer
- CAMP FA Summer Registration
- CAMP FA Gallery
- Winter Camps
- Winter Camps Registration
CAMP FA Summer will return June 10-August 9, 2019 for 9 weeks of adventure for area kids aged 4 and up! Visit the Registration tab above to register beginning Saturday, February 9, 2019! For questions, contact Todd Pristas, CAMP FA Summer Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Documents and Links Below:
- CAMP FA Catalog - View our detailed descriptions of your camper's adventures for CAMP FA!
- At-A-Glance Calendar - View or print the CAMP FA Summer weekly camp schedule
- 2019 Policies and Procedures - Review before your campers first day of camp
- CAMP FA Campus Map - View our campus map for building locations and carpool procedures
- CAMP FA Camper Emergency Card - Required of every camper on or before their first day of camp
- Proof of Identity - Required of every new camper on or before their first day of camp
- School Health Entrance Form - Required for every camper on their first day of camp. Please bring a copy of your child's immunization records with physical, or a copy of the School Health Entrance Form on or before your their first day of camp. This form can be faxed from the child's physician to our number 540-898-8951 addressed to the Summer Camps Nurse.
- Asthma Action Plan - Required as needed
- Allergy Action Plan - Required as needed
Fredericksburg Academy will offer Winter Camps programs for Winter Break, February 25 through March 1. Visit the Registration tab above to register today! For questions, contact Amber Pritt, Winter Camps Director, at email@example.com.
No Passport required! Children will experience unique STEAM-based activities, guided games, and time for their imaginations to soar with every full- or half-day registration. Your child will create and take home crafts based on a different country explored each day. As part of the learning of different cultures, we will be preparing food for our lunches inspired by the countries.